The children shall lead

This morning while we were listening to some worship music and my children were cooking pancakes and my10 year old daughter came to me and said, "I learned something just now Mommy so I looked up and said what.  She explained how the pancake looked done on the outside but on the inside it was not ready yet.  So she says we have to be right on the inside as well as on the surface so she said I turned up the heat on the pancakes, so in our lives sometimes we are too cool we need to turn up the heat in our lives the Lord requires we be either hot or cold because luke warm makes him
sick.  Let's get on fire for the lord in these last days we all who hear his voice need to draw closer to him and know Jesus like never before. Let's commit to more worship, more reading the word, more obedience, more prayer, More Jesus!





SAVIOR

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts