Seeking and finding



Seeking and finding




I am excited that this year of school is

about to come to a close. I am thankful 

to my Lord for bringing me through 

another really tough semester. It was 

definitely a testimony of what God will 

do in your life if you trust his leading 

and you press into him.   

I learned that multi- tasking is good but 

focusing will allow you to get the most 

of where you are.  

Be sure that whatever you’re doing that 

you take the time find out what God's 

plan is for your life and pursue it whole 

heartily, daily, constantly.   Life is so 

short, you do not want to waste time 

doing things that are not in God's will for 

you, just to say, “I am doing 

something".  For each person who 

would dare to seek the face of God and 

find out his plan.  Maybe I am old 

school I still believe God has a plan and 

it is good.  Is it more important to do 

good works or God works?


share with me your story

Comments

Popular Posts