My first blog

Hi  there I am Licia46 today and this is my first blog. I was surfing the web one day and I discovered this world that I was unaware of. The wonderful world of blogging, I found that it was very interesting, the amount of different subject and information available.  Hopefully I will get the hang of this and become pretty good at it.  


  Now that's out of the way,I am a believer in Jesus Christ, I am loving my journey with the Lord. I am a wife, of Mr. JT we have been married for 13 years he is great man he is strong and driven and I am very blessed.  I am a mother of six wonderful children who really keep me moving.  By trade I am a hairdresser but recently stopped working to be home to raise my children and care for the home.  I love music and enjoy laughter.  

Comments

Popular Posts