Moving

Yesterday I made a serious life change, I went from being a hair stylist at a local salon, to a homemaker
 just in time for the Holidays!  I am looking forward to making some great Holiday treats with the kids and decorating my home in the very festive greens, reds and gold.  So after I cleaned out my station and now on my way home I turn my mind to why we even celebrate.  God gave his son so we could live and have "real" life full of love, joy and peace not just at this time of year but all year long in every area of life.
 I want to create that peaceful, harmonious and warm atmosphere in my home and being there is where I start.    From 2003 until 2009 I was a stay at home mom, then I went back to what I have loved to do since I was three years old.   However while I was working, things at my happy home and the structure that I put in place through much prayer was no longer operational.  I had a prayer system,  a laundry system, a chore system and reward system.  I had things in order so that a family the size of mine would function.  Every home has a rhythm that works or doesn't work but its for them.  As for me and my house we will serve the lord!
We want a home free from strife and and misuse.  So these are mind sets I have adopted to keep me on track from some Godly and wise people in my life:

  • keep God first
  • keep the peace
  • don't sweat the small stuff
  • make a system of reward/punishment 
  • lead by example
  • you can manage with much less
  • the sacrifice is well worth it
  • you have one time to raise your children
  • live beneath your means
  • keep clutter out of your spirit/mind/house





I know when there is order there is peace where there is no peace the children are not functioning at their fullness.  We as parents are guardians over our children's spiritual, mental and physical well being its in our hands we make the difference.   Did you hear me say WE MAKE, the difference.  Happy, Happy

Comments

  1. Merry Christmas Licia! I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and a happy, healthy New Year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts