The REferb

Its been a little while since being on the blog role. I have been busy doing all the mom things that I do, 101 of them to be a little closer to the number. I been have in school and in the middle of making my house "shabby Chic".  I really enjoy refurbishing furniture, I find it enjoyable to retain a the old character of a piece of furniture while giving it a hint of something new.


It's much like what God does in the life of the believer, "in my life" he has compassion on the soul of the sinner and he cleans you and gives you new life.  You are still who you are but now your in the hands of the potter and he is beginning to shape and mold you into the person you are suppose to be.  For some he re-purposes you altogether for others he awakens the barren state you've  been in.  Any way you look at it "Anyone who is in Christ is a new creature old things are passed away behold all things are become new" 2 Corinthian 5:17.  He will continues this process of refurb until we go back with him. I challenge you to take the journey or stay on the journey its so worth it.





the brown wood dresser added a great touch
I thought I would re-upholster this chair but we'll see

I should have put the before photos. A can of spray paint did the trick.

These are a few of the items I found and made a part of my collection:

Comments

Popular Posts