For all the Reasons they call me Mom   










For carrying you for forty weeks










For feeding you with my milk











For moving out the way and letting learn to walk



For terrible twos

For tantrum threes



Teaching you to read









First days of school








Hectic summers













For first graduation

For you rolling your eyes


For stopping your feet



















For you talking back

 











For bad attitudes
For award ceremonies











or good report cards
For bad report cards
If I had a nickel for every time you lied
For baseball



















For tee-ball
For track
For cross-country
I am cook
Maid
Chauffeur
Fix it lady
Organizer

 











Problem solver
Lawyer
Judge
Doctor
Science teacher
Math teacher
Chemist
Laundry lady
Private eye
Food inspector



Eyes behind my back
Peace maker
Bread baker
Nose picker
Fisher
For all these things we do “Mom” I salute you and I Thank my father God for the wisdom to get it all done. So Mother’s Day is My Father’s Day because I give Him all Praise.


















Comments

Popular Posts